About Spinner II®
Spinner II® oil cleaning centrifuges and Stratus™ diesel particulate filters are marketed
and supported by T.F. Hudgins, Incorporated, a specialist in
providing machine reliability solutions.
World Leader in Bypass Filtration
For more than 30 years, Spinner II® centrifuges have provided unmatched fluid-cleaning performance on diesel engines and other lubricated machinery. That’s why they have been used on over two million diesel engines worldwide and installed as OEM first fit for more than 50 engine manufacturers. Worldwide, Spinner II centrifuges are installed on more truck fleets, off-road vehicles, transit fleets, private trucks and stationary applications than any bypass filter.
T.F. Hudgins – Your Source for Machinery Reliability
T.F. Hudgins products and services are used in a wide range of industries, including petrochemical, refining, natural gas, manufacturing, mining and transportation. The interrelated portfolio of products and services we provide enables customers to increase machinery reliability, longevity, performance, safety and environmental compliance.
- Condition Monitoring
- Machinery Diagnostics
- Diagnostics Training
- Compressor Aftermarket Products & Services
- Emissions Solutions for Compressors & Engines
- Automatic Lubrication Systems & Services
- Fluid Filtration Solutions
- Control Systems for Compressor & Engines
T.F. Hudgins is a multifaceted sales and service organization, with internal resources and capabilities that include engineering, manufacturing, assembly and project management.
A Unique Resource
We are creators of patented components, pioneers in new applications and close working partners with our principals (manufacturing partners) in product research and development. Since our founding in 1947, T.F. Hudgins has built a solid reputation for providing leading product and service technologies. But what makes today’s T. F. Hudgins a trusted and lasting partner is the unparalleled level of experience, expertise and responsiveness that stands behind them.
Our unique advantages include:
- Customer-centric, service-oriented, entrepreneurial organization
- 67-year heritage of excellence
- Longstanding, successful relationships with employees, principals, and customers
- Relationships with industry-leading manufacturers
- One-stop source for multiple products, simplifying purchasing for customers
- Sales and support personnel located near customer bases
- Sales personnel highly respected for their expertise, product knowledge, and experience in customer processes and applications
- Field service capabilities
- Proprietary web-based tools for enhanced preventive maintenance programs
- Shelf inventory for faster deliveries
T.F. Hudgins serves customers throughout the United States, Canada, South America, the Caribbean, Australia and New Zealand.
T.F. Hudgins associates blanket almost every major customer in the oil and gas production, transportation, refining and chemical manufacturing industries on the U.S. Gulf Coast. Outside and inside sales departments are located in office and warehouse facilities in Houston and New Orleans, with other regionally based sales associates throughout the United States, as well as in Australia and Venezuela.
T.F. Hudgins corporate headquarters, plant, and warehouse are located at 4405 Directors Row, Houston, Texas. An additional office and warehouse is at 5820 Plauche Street, New Orleans, Louisiana.