Request a Quote
More Productivity. Lower Costs.
If you want to make every piece of lubricated equipment in your plant last longer, do more, and cost less to operate – keep the oil cleaner. Not by changing your filter, but by adding a Spinner II oil cleaning centrifuge.
A Spinner II centrifuge does what a filter alone can’t: it cleans oil down to the sub-micron level and it literally removes contaminants from the oil stream. In the process, it preserves additive effectiveness and prolongs full-flow filter life.
The result is a level of oil purity that lets you extend service intervals multiple times longer than you’re doing now. Plus it protects engines and equipment against wear better and more consistently than ever before.
Save Now. Save Long-term.
- Extends operating intervals; increases productivity
- Cuts oil, filter and labor costs
- Eliminates oil-related unscheduled downtime
- Stretches time between overhauls
- Lengthens equipment service life
- Reduces waste for better environmental protection
Request a quote